Cranbury, NJ – September 14, 2017 – Visionet Systems announced today the successful design and deployment of a unified digital commerce platform for Vitamin World that provides a superior online shopping experience to Vitamin World’s customers.
Vitamin World wanted a streamlined, mobile-friendly customer experience for their e-commerce and a fully integrated omni-channel shopping experience.
Visionet deployed a redesigned e-commerce site using Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 in order to deliver a streamlined, omni-channel cloud experience in record time. Visionet completely redesigned the Vitamin World online customer experience on the web and mobile, from its look-and-feel and navigation to personalization and e-commerce capabilities, resulting in an engaging customer journey. Salesforce Commerce Cloud was implemented to enable an enhanced shopping experience. Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP was implemented to streamline Vitamin World’s internal business processes. Salesforce Commerce Cloud was then integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to unify transaction and customer data, supply chain management, merchandising, and customer service functionality across all sales channels, including their physical retail locations and call center. Visionet enabled the streamlined integration of these platforms by leveraging Commerce Cloud for the cross-channel unification of processes, creating a single view of Vitamin World’s business operations that allows them to run advanced analytics and discover valuable actionable opportunities.
The new website based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud provides Vitamin World’s customers with personalized experiences across web, mobile, social, and in-store channels. And now, utilizing the world’s #1 CRM platform – Salesforce – they can deliver completely unified experiences for customers that extend beyond commerce to include marketing, customer service and more.
Comments on the News
- “Vitamin World engaged Visionet for CX/UX design, site build, Dynamics 365 customization and build, omni-channel integration between Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Commerce Cloud, call center operations, and customer service. By leveraging these services through Visionet, an enhanced customer journey was delivered smoothly to meet Vitamin World’s go-live objectives in record time.” – Rooban Soni, SVP Sales, Visionet Systems.
- “Visionet was the right technology partner for us. Salesforce Commerce Cloud gave us the performance and functionality to power our revamped online store, and Visionet’s vast experience with omni-channel e-commerce implementations produced a smooth and timely rollout.” – Venky Govind, CIO, Vitamin World.
Salesforce and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
- Like Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CommerceCloud/
- Follow Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Twitter: https://twitter.com/commercecloud
- Become a fan of Visionet Systems: https://www.facebook.com/VisionetSystemsInc
- Follow Visionet Systems on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VisionetSystems
About Visionet Systems
Headquartered in Cranbury, NJ, Visionet Systems, Inc. (visionetsystems.com) is a full-service technology consulting and BPO company that delivers software solutions and technology-led services built on a philosophy to help its customers increase business agility, drive down costs and reduce risk. Visionet has built deep competencies in the mortgage industry, and engineered high-performance, cost-effective solutions across industry verticals including banking, retail, insurance, distribution, and manufacturing, with a focus on delivering value and exceeding customer expectations. For more information, visit us online at www.visionetsystems.com.
About Vitamin World
At Vitamin World, we believe that nutrition starts at the source. We travel the world to find the freshest, purest, and potent health ingredients in order to craft the highest quality vitamins and supplements for our customers. And our high quality doesn’t just apply to our products; it applies to our people. Our staff of trained and friendly Associates in our more than 380 stores nationwide can help guide you on your journey to becoming your best self. Whether you’re a wellness novice or a health enthusiast, Vitamin World is committed to bringing quality ingredients, products and people, from the source to you.