The definition of neurosis according to Carl Jung – “the inability to tolerate ambiguity”
Jung was way ahead of current EDI standards with his theory but he did predate a simple solution to all of the ambiguity of Electronic Data Interchange with allowing all rules and workflow to be ‘Decoupled’ and therefore independent from any ERP.
Typical EDI challenges:
- Tedious customer onboarding process
- Tight coupling with ERP systems
- Lack of Visibility
- Transaction Volume
- Customization for non EDI partners
- Training & Operational Support
Partner Link© is an EDI solution created by Visionet Systems that allows the rules and workflows to be independent from any ERP. With prebuilt maps and EDI transaction sets, all management and sync sets are done with one command center that distributes your unified commerce easy, fast and accurate.
Visionet’s Partner Link© Solution:
- EDI sub System should be ‘Decoupled’ and ‘Independent’ form the ERP
- System should be highly ‘Responsive’
- EDI works with many formats (EDI & Non EDI)
- EDI document processing should be ‘Traceable’ and allow ‘restart’ from any step in the process
- Cloud Scalability
- Fast and Easy setup
- Link to any VAN
- Managed upgrades
David is responsible for designing Visionet’s Supply Chain & WMS collaborative transformation approaches that optimize the architecture across the customer business requirements & constraints and current state technology platforms. David has been the business and technical leader on many EDI, PLM, ECOM, ERP, WMS and POS Global Supply Chain implementations over his 20+ year’s career. He has been responsible for all business and technical matters related to design, development, deployment and sustainment of many renowned companies.